Chicken SchnitzelA traditional Austrian dish, famous all over the world, is now ready for an Indian Kitchen. Traditionally it is served with a wedge of lemon and Warm Potato Salad, but I have tried to make a meal out of it by serving it with boiled veggies and toasts. This dish is a winner in every household and is sure to win your family members' too.
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Resting Time : 20 minutes
Frying Time : 10 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
Serves : 4
2) Into a large skillet, pour oil approximately 1/4-inch deep; heat until oil bubbles when you drop in a pinch of breadcrumbs.
3) Beat eggs in a large bowl, add seasonings.
4) Squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and add it to the cutlet/breasts. add a pinch of Salt. Cover and set it aside for 20 minutes.
5) Add Parsley to breadcrumbs.
6) Dredge meat in egg, then breadcrumb mixture, patting it on to help it stick ; fry until golden brown on each side.
7) Put fried Schnitzel on paper towels to soak up the extra oil.
8) Serve with boiled veggies.