Norwagian Potato Klub
- Bacon : 6 slices
- All purpose flour : 2 cups
- Baking Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Potatoes (medium) : 10 peeled and shredded
- Salt : 2 tsp
|Norwagian Potato Klub|
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium high heat. Fry till slightly done and start releasing fat.
- Remove bacon on a plate and drain and keep the fat separately.
- In a big bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
- Stir in the shredded potatoes and make a sticky dough.
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Squeeze the potato mixture to form a ball and drop carefully in the boiling water.
- Boil them for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Take them out on the serving platter with a slotted spoon.
- Pour the fat from the bacon on the top.
- Crumble the bacon on top and serve hot.