Monday 29 October 2012

Canadian Lobster Casserole

Canadian Lobster Casserole


There is a slight chill in Kolkata's night air... I know it's not going to be here for long, moreover today in Monday and as usual I feel extemely lazy to cook. I was surfing through my old recipe book when I came across this recipe, a quick and easy casserole, I learned from my Canadian ex-colleague. She told me that the Lobster season in Canada starts around May and towards the end the lobsters become very cheap, that is when her mom used to prepare this dish. I tried it a number of times, and every time my sons licked off till the last crumb. So if you are too tired to cook tonight why not try this dish for a change.

Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time      : 10 minutes
Baking Time         : 20 - 25 minutes
Difficulty              :  Very Easy
Serves                  :   4

Ingredients :

  • 3 tablespoons Butter




No comments:

Post a Comment